Holiday photo projects are incredibly fun to make and folks love getting them. In this book you’ll learn how to create unique projects such as:
- Tote bags
- Magnets & stickers
- Canvas prints
- Skins for laptops and portable devices
- Postage stamps
- Playing cards
- Tree ornaments
- Dry-erase calendars
- Wine and beer bottle labels
You’ll also learn how to create spectacular cards and personalized calendars in Apple’s Photos for Mac and iPhoto.
Then, you’ll learn step-by-step instructions for creating unique, do-it-yourself projects such as photo napkin rings, photo gift tags and wooden photo cubes.
Along the way, you’ll also learn many valuable tips for improving the overall look of your projects, including:
- Adjusting the color of your photos so they harmonize together
- How to save your files for successful printing
- The best ways to add text to photos
- How to remove color from parts of your photo
- Unusual (and impressive!) card designs
Please see the Table of Contents below for a complete list of topics.
This is an eBook available in formats compatible with various book readers from Kindle to iBooks that you can read on a computer, tablet or even a smart phone. After you make your payment you will receive an email with a link to download the eBook in the format of your choice.
Its price is $5.99, it has 81 pages, and is available in PDF or EPUB format.
Table of Contents:
First things first: where to print your project
Fix up your images
The biggest tip in the book: color harmony
Use maximum quality JPEGs
- How to export to JPEG format
How to order unique photo gifts online
- Using photos from your Instagram account
- Ordering from services linked to Instagram or Facebook
- Apple’s Calendars and Cards
How to create calendars and cards in Photos for Mac and in iPhoto
- How to create a calendar in Photos for Mac
- How to create a calendar in iPhoto
- How to create a greeting card in Photos for Mac
- How to create a greeting card in iPhoto
How to create unique holiday cards in Photoshop Elements
- Pop Art holiday card
- Partial color holiday card
Design tips for creating holiday cards in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements